All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- Updated Universal Submit Insurance Intelligence doc.
- Created new introduction page for Insurance Intelligence section
- Created new section for Insurance Intelligence docs, moved from API section
- API: Updated Universal Submit doc to reflect v2 info
Updated site to Docusaurus 2.0 framework
Large revisions to reorient site toward product-focus
- One-Click: Added Agent Quote Start Integration docs
- API: Updated Company Submit and Universal Submit docs
Updated README File
Updated value in MQS and Embeddable Penguin pages
- SDK: updated apiKey to clientId
- API: Added Postman collection for send side API
- Added Quote Request heading and Retrieve Attachment page
- Added new API page for Get Quote Request Attachments
- Terminal: SAML and webhook docs now replace Partner Portal with Enterprise Terminal
- API: Updated Smart Submit API docs for BI team
- Terminal: No longer need to manually configure role claim for Azure AD
- API : Added Quick Submit API page for Business Intelligence
- SDK: Adds Custom elements page, update replacement links to use it over user guide section
- SDK: Remove user guide section for replacing custom elements
- SDK: Adds description for how to find CSS classes to customization page
- SDK: Adds contracts page
- SDK: Adds link to contract page to user guide's replacing web components
- Embeddable Penguin: Added documentation for the new StencilJS version of Embeddable Penguin.
- SDK: Added new SDK User Guide page with first topic; Active Answers.
- SDK: Added initialization information Fix typo for
- Terminal: Added Okta configuration for SAML 2.0 SSO.
- Webhooks: Added
translated_messagesto Quote Request payload.
- API: Corrected success status code to 201 for disposition API.
- API: Updated Authentication API docs to describe creating basic auth headers.
- Terminal: Added screenshots for Okta IdP configuration.
- Terminal: Updated IP lists to include the Bold Penguin Office IP range.
- Webhooks: Updated Application Form event payload to include
- API: Documented Webhook API endpoints
- SDK: Added debugging information to the SDK documentation
- SDK: Added analytics information to the SDK documentation
- Webhooks: Updated documentation to include API endpoints.
- API: Documented Get Attachments API for quote requests
- API: Added answer validation information to response payloads for Application Start create and update APIs
- SDK: You can now search the web components and redux selector documentation
- SDK: Added initialization information to the SDK install documentation
- Added an expanded partner flow diagram to application form page in terminal docs
- Webhooks: Added attachment information to quote request payload
- Webhooks: Additions and corrections to the webhook overview page
- Webhooks: Cleaned up Quote Request Action section and payload
- Added video link to dev portal intro video to landing page
- SDK: Change logs now available for all SDK packages
- API: Added new resource page for State information
- Modified Application Forms page to point to new Update Application Form API
- API: Removed incorrect redirect from GetLatest API page and added deep link example
- Webhooks: Added
quote_numberto Quote Request payload table
- Webhooks: Added URL to Quote Request Payload
- SDK: Correct typo in install instructions
Documentation now supports releases
- API: New Update Application Form endpoint
- SDK: New message and message container web components
- Webhooks: New webhook action for application_form:taken_over
- Webhooks: Created Best Practices page
- SDK: Setup reflects changes to initialization and the redux store
- CHANGELOG is now published in the sidebar of the documentation site
- SDK: New selectors for direct interaction with Redux state information
- Webhooks: New webhook replay functionality
- Webhooks: Added
owner.idinfo for webhook event payloads
- Webhooks: Refreshed the list of available events and actions
reference_idnow included in JSON responses for sending and lending application forms
CoverageTypesnow supports an array of coverage types during form creation.
- API: Get Latest Application Form no longer requires 302 redirect to form data
- API: Get Latest Application Form now throws 400 error for bad UUID
- Target for launch and first release