Welcome to the Bold Penguin documentation page, the place to find technical product resources for developers and IT professionals.
Our goal is to provide our clients with a streamlined approach to finding the information they need to allow them to get started with our products quickly.
Ready to get started?
Note: Certain areas of our documentation require logging in to our secured area.
Setting up Your Terminal
- Configuring SSO and SAML
- Adding Roles and Permissions
- Setting up Application Form Webhooks
- Using Embeddable Penguin
Managing Application Forms
- Understanding Bold Penguin application forms and question sets
- Starting a Pre-filled Application Form in the Enterprise Terminal
- Handling Quote Events
- Continuing an Existing Application Form
- Receiving a Risk from the Exchange
- Sending a Risk to the Exchange